Prana Recovery Centers is delighted to partner with the good folks who use the twelve steps of AA to help family members & loved ones of the addict and/or the alcoholic to find their own recovery. Check out their local Central Massachusetts meetings !
Have you thought or felt any of these things:
- Do you try to monitor how much somebody is drinking or drugging?
- Are you feeling hopeless, dealing with sleeplessness and constant fear?
- Have you isolated from friends or family due to shame?
- Do you feel like a failure because you have no control of their drinking and or use of drugs?
- Is your loved one sober, yet the behaviors in your home are still difficult to accept or manage?
Our focus is to support and encourage families and friends of those addicted to drugs and alcohol. We use the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous as our basic text. We find that the Big Book has helped us to understand the issues around addiction. We learn about our own addiction to our loved ones and how obsessed we can become. The twelve steps outline and define the problems we encounter, offers a solution and a plan of action for a better way of thinking and living.
· Relief from constant fear for your loved ones
· Emotional stability and sanity.
· A feeling of usefulness in a productive way
THE ROAD TO RECOVERY
A twelve step program for FAMILIES of addicts and alcoholics
Location of Meetings
Westborough MA – Tuesdays:
Chapel of the Cross
161 Flanders Road
Milford, MA – Wednesdays:
Milford Regional Medical Center
Conference Room C
14 Prospect Street
Franklin, MA – Thursdays:
New England Chapel
40 Kenwood Circle
For more information call Annie at: 978-618-5993